Your valued contribution can be in the form of:
- Volunteers – All hands on deck are welcome and vital to the successful execution of this event. Come on down for a great team builder for your organization.
- Runners – Test your fitness against yourself, the course and other runners. Produce ten entries to the race and receive one free entree for your self. Make this a fun outing for the team.
- Expo space – Make your presence known. For $400 you can showcase your company’s product and services to this valued demographic.
- Promotional products – Working with our partner Keezesportswear we can provide useful promotional products to the participants with your logo prominently placed on the item. Cost varies on products selected. There are lead time limitations involved with this one.
- In kind donations – If you have product that can be utilized as a bonus give away item to the participant we’ll make sure it gets distributed. Any consumer products are acceptable, especially, but not limited to consumables appropriate for a just completed road race. Items useful for a raffle are always sought after as well.
Financial underwriting – Any donation is acceptable and well appreciated.
Different levels include :
- The Bob Hayes 100 – Acknowledgment on the web site.
- The Lee Evans 400 – Table at the expo.
- The Dave Wottle 800 – Signage on the course or on the bib#’s.
- The Eamonn Coughlan 1500 – Most prominent placement in the adverts for race.
- The Lynn Jennings 3000 – Water bottles with your company’s exclusively placed logo.
- The Steve Prefontaine 5000 – Host partner for signup at Quincy H.S.; Awards or finish line.
- The Alberto Salazar 10,000 – Post Race catering partner.
- The Joan Benoit 13,100 – Exclusive on all gear and goodies.
- The Bill Rodgers 26,200 – We’d have to name the whole thing after you, allowing us to grow the profile of the race and therefore your company by enabling the introduction of prize money to bring in high level athletes.